Tuesday, May 8, 2018

My first blog post

Wow!!

 I'm actually writing my first blog post on my new blog I've wanted to start a blog for a while now and have always been abit anxious about starting one but here I am taking the plunge and I'm excited to see what happens.Now that that's all out the way I should probably introduced myself hi I'm Molly a 20 year old girl who is a crazy cat lady a pj lover and a big lover of crisps ha sounds funny evening typing it but that's just abit about me I hope there's more you will learn about who I am as a person throughout my blog posts and I hope to keep them as real as possible after all my blog is called molly's life and I will be talking about all kinds of different things including lifestyle a day in the life posts and not forgetting my crazy love of cats. I will be putting up my blog posts every Friday and I really hope you the reader enjoy my random thoughts and having a glimpse into my life and with that I've come to the end of my first post all that's left to say is until the next time bye .😃

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig