Friday, May 11, 2018

Why my Mom and nan are both my hero's


My mom and nan will forever be my hero's there the strongest women I have ever met and even though my nan is no longer with me she will forever have that special place in my heart. My mom has raised me and my brother as a single parent since we were young and she's been there for me ever since she is kind,caring,loving everything a mom should be and more she has the biggest heart and is such a strong lady she has been there for me at my happiest times but also my sadest and I really don't know what I'd do without her.

She also accepts my flaws and all and I have never felt like I've had to be anything but myself around her even though I can be crazy at times ha ha!!. It's hard to really put into words how much she means to me but I think she already knows that I hope if I'm lucky enough to have children one day that I can live up to her and be as good of a mom because she really is the best mom ever and I feel like the luckiest daughter in the world to have her as my mom.


My nan I knew before I started this post that I wouldn't be right to not include my nan because she has always felt like a second mom to me whilst I was growing up like my mom she was such a kind,caring and loving person and would stand up for herself and make herself heard. I loved that about my nan she wasn't going to blend into the background and be unheard by others she knew her own mind and had her own voice and she wasn't afraid to use it.  That's another quality that I loved about her because I could look up to her and see that it was ok as a women to be heard and I felt like the luckiest granddaughter to get to call her my nan because she was such a special lady and would do anything for the people that she loved and she will forever be my hero a women with a heart of gold. I hope you enjoyed my first blog post all that's left to say is see you next time bye 😃
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig