Saturday, August 31, 2019

I have some exciting news!!!!

Hi I'm back I know in may I had all good intentions of being back sooner and posting more to my blog but truthfully my motivation for this blog had hit rock bottom and I was doubting myself and was saying things like what's the point in writing them know ones going to read them but ive come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter if no one really reads them because that's not why I started this blog in the first place it was so I could have a creative outlet for myself and enjoy writing again and so that's what I intend to do and if someone does read it than that's great hi if that persons you I really appreciate you taking the time to read my blog it means a lot.

ok now I've finished my long ramble I have news I'm currently working with the princes trust on their enterprise programme as I really want to open a queer inclusive coffee shop its been a dream of mine for quit along time but I was always to scared to peruse it but I'm hoping with the help of the princes trust and some really hard work I can turn my dream into a reality and really want to document the whole process I've been working with the princes trust for a few months now and I'm currently working on my business plan I've certainly had moments where I've been doubting myself and my abilities but with the help of my business mentor I've felt more able to push on as its nice having the support of someone else and to have someone else believe in and say you can do it .Well I think I'm going to leave it here for today and promise this time I will be back sooner you can hold me to it this time I cant wait to see what happens in this next exciting chapter that I'm going on the ups and downs lets do this.speak soon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig